Marketplace >

FS: Bianchi D2Carbon Pista, 1stGen DA FC, DA FC7710, Wolber 650c, Hoshi & More

August 2, 2024 10:17 PM
Hello all, I’ve got some cherished track bits for sale that I can no longer warrant keeping in storage, and whilst I would love to keep everything I need the room and cash for a baby fund!

Keen to sell but will favour the right buyer and location as I will be posting from the UK, all prices are excluding postage so please let me know your location and I’ll get back to you on costs. I’ll be doing my best to sell here before putting up on Ebay.

- Bianchi D2 Carbon Pista: Incredible frameset with unreal details, it measures around a 57cm (I’m 5”10 with long arms and I’ve run a 110mm stem). Curves in all the best places as well as a sexy Oval fork with aero cutouts through the blades. Very few of these about, I think I’ve found 6 in total over the years - same moulds as the TT version however track dropouts and spacing were used. BSA BB, 27.2mm seat post and FSA headset mint with carbon stem clamp, frame is in exceptional condition bar a few light nicks of the protective varnish, used mainly on the track - £2300

- Shimano DA FC-7710 - perfect condition bar light scratches on back of DS crank, comes with official knurled DA chainring bolts and dust covers, threads all perfect 165mm length 144 BCD - £280

- Shimano 7710 Octalink BB - used one in the Bianchi saw very little road use, mainly track - £60 / NIB option - £90

- Nitto M106 Handlebar 40cm / 31.8 - comes wrapped in SRAM bar tape and finished with Nitto gold bar ends (could sell separately). Super stiff and shallow profile slight rub mark never crashed - £55

- Ritchey Classic Stem 110mm - SPOKEN FOR

- Thompson Elite Seatpost 27.2 - SPOKEN FOR

- Selle Aspide Carbon Saddle - Super light and and nice colours, slight scuff on one side of the seat, epoxy has lost grip/not glued on one side of titanium rail but its in and not going anywhere - £70

- Shimano DA FC-7500 - OG Dura Ace crankset with NJS logo on inside of arm, comes with matching 46t chainring all in very nice but used condition. Sadly chainring bolts are new knurled version but much more solid in there in any case, slight rub mark on inside of NDS crank but comes with original dust caps (although they are cracked - quite normal with the old plastic ones that were used) - £300

- 3ttt 110mm Stem & Soma HGHWY1 Handlebar 40cm - Really lovely set that were super comfy to ride, wrapped in Fizik microtex classic perforated bar tape make for a responsive set that you can ride all day. 3ttt bar ends, and sanded down to a brushed finish because I have no inhibitions - £70

- ITM 115mm Stem & Easton Alu Flat Handlebars - What you see is what you get here, light and stiff with a little bit of sauce, custom BB bolt bar ends which are not car friendly... think Roman chariot warfare - £60

- Front Wolber 650c Carbon 4 Spoke - Rad wheel with the usual couple mil wobble but really solid for its age, it has been well used on the pursuit as it was super fast and made a good whoof whoof. Very little to no brake wear, used Vittoria Junior tubular which I believe I glued on, but still plenty of life. I’ve got numerous axles for you to chose from as came without - £230 (PHOTOS PENDING)

- 56 Hoshi Bladed spokes (28x28) - comes with nipples and all, branded version too for that extra flex 270mm length - £110

I do also have a Graham Weigh Columbus MAX frameset in 57cm being looked at by a frame builder, as its been well used and has a fair bit of patina. I’ll get this up once its got the all clear. More photos available on request, thanks for checking out my listing and looking forward to hearing form you. Cheers, Jp
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo

August 20, 2024 07:43 PM
Hi is the 7710 crank still available?
eimei
2 posts
0 bikes