Marketplace >

FS: WITCOMB LX Professional 1958 Vintage Road-bike £800

April 25, 2024 12:00 PM
Fully restored Witcomb LX Professional Road Bike

Large frame 60cm BB to Seat Post
Professionally Resprayed with a colourway incorporating the 'famous' Witcomb Lilac'.
Bike runs swift and true after being built up
This rare and high end lightweight frameset comes from the period when Stan Brittan successfully completed the 1958 TDF on a Witcomb. Lightweight

Campagnolo Record Pista Crankset and Outer Chainring 52t
Williams Inner chainring 49t
Campagnolo Gran Sport front and rear derailleurs 10 Speed
Campagnolo Double Downtube Clamp on Levers
Brooks Black Leather saddle
Wolber Modele 58 Super Champion Wheelset laced to period correct Wide Flange Hubs
Mil Remo Centre Pull Stem
Weinman Centre Pulls Brakes and Levers.

This bike, now back to prime condition has been rebuilt with cycling in mind, I highly recommend that any interested buyer take the opportunity of viewing in person and test riding before committing to purchase, message for a quick response.

Will ship at cost to any UK Mainland address.
For shipping the bike will be carefully dismantled,photographed and protectively wrapped and packed to prevent damage during transit.

Hope to hear from you
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
PaulG
2 posts
3 bikes

June 14, 2024 07:46 AM
In addition to my diet, I'm now looking to choose a cool and comfortable bike. Combining regular cycling with a low-carb food diet can bring excellent results for both my fitness and health. Cycling improves cardiovascular health, strengthens muscles, and helps burn calories. It's not only an effective way to lose weight but also a fantastic way to enjoy nature and reduce stress. It's important to find a bike that is comfortable for you so that the activity is enjoyable and not a source of discomfort. This way, combining physical activity with healthy eating will be the key to achieving your goals.
RosiLi
6 posts
0 bikes

June 14, 2024 08:11 AM
Absolutely, combining cycling with a low-carb diet is a great strategy for improving both fitness and overall health. Finding a comfortable bike is key, as it ensures that your cycling experience is enjoyable and not a source of discomfort. Since I switched to a low-carb diet, I’ve been searching for convenient ways to stick to it and found the site https://srslylowcarb.com/ Their range of products, especially the breads and rolls, has been a lifesaver, allowing me to enjoy my favorite foods without compromising my diet. With this service, I’m always confident in the quality of the products and the speed of delivery – they always ship orders the same day. It's especially nice that every order automatically comes with a discount, making purchases even more cost-effective.
Ketto
7 posts
0 bikes